SignalR video streaming from IoT to mobile
Autonomous self sufficient solar power IoT device. Using state of the art deployment event bus a premium User experience is provided to tourist all around Mediteranian coastline.
- Lightweight web app integrated with a camera inside a selfie pole
- Visitors can easily connect to a camera via WiFi and create a lifelong photo memories in a number of given locations across the Adriatic
- A number of overlays was implemented per specific location
- Self sustainable system which incorporates live user experience, cloud and hardware diagnostic for the back office
- Fully secured and privacy complaint app
Tools and technologies
- IoT devices were used to host the app inside each pole.
- SignalR from .NET core streams the image from the camera through HTTP to users device in real-time (no lag)
- Queuing makes sure everyone is kept in order
- Integration between camera, pole hardware, and the system was achieved using Linux specific commands as well as a docker for easier management, portability, and maintenance
- Deployment groups make sure all the software is up to date and available at all times